5.27.2014

The Nail Files: Red Carpet Reddy


Recently, I purchased a Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Pro Kit because I've been seeing it on Instagram and I wanted to try it.  So far I really like my new kit and I can't wait to add more gel colors and kits as well.  Also, I purchased my gel kit from Ulta for $79.99, which I suppose wasn't to bad since it came with a professional LED Light.

Also, my first manicure using my new kit wasn't to bad, because it didn't take as long to dry my gel nails as some of the other Pro Nail Kits on the market.  Also, I like that I can purchase not only other gel colors but mini gel polish kits too.  For my manicure today, I used the gel polish included in my gel kit, called Red Carpet Reddy.

Linking up with Jennie Shaw from The Nail Files, hope to see you there...

Red Carpet Gel Polish Pro Kit
Red Carpet Reddy
 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg





4 comments:

  1. Your nails look fantastic! Love that bright red color. Thanks for sharing this review :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you nails look great. I have an UV lap to set my gel polish and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic nails, as usual! I'm so happy your new kit worked so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look so professionally done! Great job.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete