3.25.2014

March Ipsy Glam Bag


My Ipsy Glam Bag for March came in the mail recently and I wanted to share with you my new beauty samples.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Ipsy each month, subscribers will receive a Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products.  Members can watch and play along with the stylists and with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.

So go ahead, and take the beauty quiz, receive your Glam Bag, watch videos and create some of your own.

To become a member, click here.   

 My Ipsy Glam Bag
Nicole by OPI Roughles  On What Grounds?, Full-size  $6.99 
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie  Get Ready, Full-size  $18.00
Be a Bombshell  Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad, Full-size  $16.00
PACIFICA  Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter, Full-size  $15.00 









Disclaimer...I'm a monthly subscriber to Ipsy, which I pay for each month myself ;)

3 comments:

  1. Would you recommend an Ipsy Bag as a Mother's Day gift? I'm wanting to get my mom a beauty box subscription but don't know which to choose (though I have been leaning toward Birchbox..)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's a lot of full-size samples!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete