3.27.2014

Look What I Got: My Ellen Tracy Dress


My husband and I had an event to attend last month and I really needed an outfit to wear for it. So, I thought I would go to the mall to look around, and my first stop was Macy's.  While looking around Macy's, not only was I able to find a dress for my event, but I found this colorful Ellen Tracy dress on the sale rack.  SCORE! Also, I only paid $40 for my dress ;)

Linking up with Penniless Socialite & The Tiny Heart for Look What I Got...


Ellen Tracy Dress (here), Nine West Pumps (here), Louis Vuitton Handbag, and Forever 21 Flower Pin (similar).



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! :Love the blond hair and the red shoes!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carissa :) I love the colors in that dress! It looks fabulous and it fits you perfectly.

    Just found your blog (through A Tiny Heart). I"m now following you on GFC, Bloglovin, and Pinterest.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty print...love the bright colors! The sale racks are the best!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Cash Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete