1.06.2014

My Ipsy Glam Bag


My Ipsy Glam Bag came in the mail awhile ago, and I wanted to share with you my new beauty & nail products.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription where subscriber receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products.  Members are able to watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that their using.  All for only $10 a month.  Thinking about becoming a member, click here.

Andrea Modlash Strip Lash - 33 Black  (Ulta, $3.99)

Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trip - Smokin' Hot (PopBeauty, $24.00)

NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - MIRCLE (NYXCosmetics, $4.00)

Be A...Bombshell The One Stick - Flustered  (Be A Bombshell, $16.99)

Starrily Nail Polish Bzzz Bzzz  (Starrily, $12.00)





Disclaimer...I'm a monthly Ipsy subscriber, and I pay every month for my subscription :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of false lashes but even after watching countless tutorials I cannot apply them!It makes me so sad.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ashleigh!

      Yeah, I agree with you. The only time I tried them on, I couldn't put them on someone else had to help me.
      Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello!

      Really? Thanks, and I'm glad that you stopped by and enjoy your evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete