10.15.2013

October Ipsy Glam Bag


My October Ipsy Glam Bag came in the mail recently and I wanted to share with you my new beauty products.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Ipsy, each month subscribers receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products.  Also, members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same beauty products that they are using.  All for only $10 a month :)

So go ahead, take the beauty quiz, receive your first Glam Bag, watch the videos, and start making your own.  To become a member click here...
October Ipsy Glam Bag
COASTAL Scents Medium Shadow Natural Brush $2.49
OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Creme Advanced Hydration $45
Sexy Hair Spray Clay Texturizing Spray $17.95
Zoya Nail Polish Mason $8
Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Shimmers Navy $14.99


Disclaimer...I'm a monthly subscriber to Ispy, and I pay for my monthly subscription myself :)

2 comments:

  1. Let me know about the hydration cream!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I definitely will :)


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete