9.05.2013

Look What I Got: A Pair of Shorts



Target Shorts (similar), New York & Company Top (similar), Nordstrom Sandals (similar), H&M Handbag (sold out), and Michael Kors Watch (here).


Although it's September now, it's still pretty humid here on the Eastern Shore, so I try to stay cool by wearing either a pair of shorts, a skirt, or a dress.  So,  for today I chose a pair of patterned shorts I purchased last summer at Target.  When I first saw these shorts, I absolutely loved the vibrant colors on them.  So, I decided to style them with a pair of coral sandals, a purple tank, my H&M handbag, and gold accessories.


Linking up with Tara from the Penniless Socialite & Sharon from the The Tiny Heart for Look What I Got! link up.


4 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors! So pretty, especially with the hair up.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Really? I do too, the brighter the better:) Thank you for the lovely compliment, and thanks for stopping by too :)


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. What a fun print on the shorts! I'm still wearing my shorts and sandals too while I can :) Thanks for linking up!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thanks! Me too! Sure, I look forward to them each week:) Enjoy your evening.



      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete