7.31.2013

Wordless Wednesdays: The National Museum of Natural History


I'm so glad that my Mom got a chance to spend a week with us recently, and I was very fortunate to snap some great photos of our adventures while she was visiting us.  On this particular day, we got a chance to walk around the National Mall in the morning, and visit the Holocaust Museum in the afternoon.  However, before we left DC my boys wanted to take a look around the National Museum of Natural History. Well, we did and here are several of the animals that we got a chance to see while we were there.

 An Elephant
 A Ram
A Koala 
A Lion

Linking up with Crafty Spices for Wordless Wednesday...Hope to see you there:)


Wordless Wednesday Hop


2 comments:

  1. I love the museum. I guess I'm nerdy but fun+learning=win for me!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Really? I do as well. I don't think you're nerdy, I definitely agree with you on the fun and learning part. HA! Enjoy your evening!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete