7.23.2013

My Maxi & Vest



Old Navy Vest (here ), H&M Top (similar), Nordstrom Maxi Skirt (here), Nordstrom Sandals (here), Gucci Hobo (here), and Timex Watch (here).


Lately it's been so hot and humid here in Maryland it's been really uncomfortable, so to stay cool I've been decided to wear either shorts, skirts, or dresses.  On this particular day I decided to wear a maxi skirt I purchased at the Nordstrom located in Indianapolis, and I've been dying to wear it too.

My Mom got a chance to fly out and spend a week with us here in Maryland, and it was a great because my husband was on vacation as well.  While my Mom was visiting, we were able to show her around Salisbury, visit some attractions in DC, and go by the beach which I will be posting about later.  Mom landed safely this evening and I already miss her:(    

Anyway, I thought I'd pair my skirt with a nude sleeveless top, a denim vest, black sandals and my Gucci handbag.


4 comments:

  1. So. I have been searching high and low for the perfect denim vest and have yet to find one. You're wearing it!
    I'll email my address so you can mail it to me!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Really? I bought this vest last summer I believe at Old Navy. Sure, I definitely will and enjoy your evening:)


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. Carissa you look so cute! I have been wearing dresses and skirts since I am back to work. But you really look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you! Really, their both keeping me cool this summer. Thanks again, and I'm glad that you stopped by and enjoy your evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete