7.28.2013

I've Got the Blues



 

Banana Republic Top (similar), Target Skirt (similar), Nordstrom Sandals (similar), Gucci Handbag (here), Fossil Watch (similar), and Oh, Sweet Joy Handbag (sold out).


I love the summer season, however with the high temperatures and humidity it hasn't been a favorite season of mine lately.  So, on this particular day I decided to wear a comfortable skirt as well as a sleeveless top to keep cool.  I try to run in out run of places as well too, when I'm running errands:) Also, I purchased this headband from Kim of Oh, Sweet Joy awhile ago and I wanted to wear it today to add a pop of color to my outfit.  I liked how my outfit turned out too, it's causal but still cute:)

When you wear stripes, do you add a pop to color to your outfit? 



1 comment:

  1. Aw this is so cute! I love the floral head band and your striped top!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizzedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete