6.12.2013

It's My Blog's 1st Anniversary!



YEAH!  Let the festivities begin:)  I'm so excited that I've completed my first year of blogging and I'm so anxious to see what my second year holds for me.  When I first started blogging, I really didn't know much about it, but I'm so thankful that I continued blogging in spite of, because I really enjoy doing it. Also, I would like to thank all of my followers for your support and sticking with me, I really appreciate it:)  I can't wait to begin my second year, and my hope is that you will continue on with me through my blogging journey.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's an awesome feeling to get to this point :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you! Yes, it was a really great feeling:) I'm definitely looking forward to what my 2nd year has in store for me:)


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. Happy Bloggy B-day! You are awesome!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I always enjoy seeing what you're up to! I hope Year Two brings you many lovely things...

    Warmly,

    Sara

    Studio-Sara 

    ReplyDelete