4.07.2013

Karing Card Club: Encouragement


Last month I did something a little different and I joined the Karing Card Club hosted by Kendra from Kreative Creationz, Kristin from One Tough Mother, and Jacqueline from Project Purse Club.  I really liked the message behind the club because it celebrates the non-bully bloggers, supports the bloggers who need supporting, and encourages the bloggers who need encouragement.  I thought the message behind the club was a great idea, but powerful, so I signed up:)

After I signing up, I was given a partner to swap a card with and the theme for March was Encouragement.  So, I went shopping around for cards that had the theme encouragement and that I liked and mailed it to my partner.  Below is a photo of the beautiful handmade card that I received from my partner Kathy, thank you Kathy for such a lovely card with powerful words for me to live by:)  If you would like to join this month's Karing Card Club, please click here to join.







4 comments:

  1. This is SUCH an amazing and lovely idea! I'm so signing up!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had a fun time participating:) Really? I'm glad to hear:) Have a good evening!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I just signed up. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Good for you and your welcome:) Thank you for stopping by and have a good evening>


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete