4.09.2013

Black, White & A Little Red






H&M Striped Dress (similar), Nordstrom Rack Tights (similar), Nordstrom Flats (here), Louis Vuitton Tote (similar), Fossil Watch (here), and Jewelmint Bracelet (similar).


It's really spring time now, the weather here in Indiana has been so fabulous these last couple of days and here I thought that it would never get warm again:)  For my outfit for today, I decided to wear a striped black & white dress I purchased at H&M sometime ago.  Although I'm tall, the dress hits me about mid thigh, so I thought that I would add a pair of black leggings to wear underneath.  Along with my dress and leggings, I decided to wear a pair of black flats, my black tote, and silver accessories.  

8 comments:

  1. I love this! I want to show my boss THIS is how you wear black and white aLL DAY!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Really, HA! You should, I love wearing the colors black and white. Enjoy your evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. Hi Carissa,

    I found your blog through the blog hop! I really like this outfit you're wearing :) I think the color combination really makes your skin glow and look really beautiful!

    Especially the flower brooch, it makes the entire outfit look so put together :)

    xx, Samantha Ashley

    http://samantha--ashley.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Really? I'm glad that you stopped by and thank you for the lovely compliment, that's so sweet of you:)

      Thanks again:)

      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  3. Such a super cute outfit! Just stopping by from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop and I’m now following your blog on GFC & Bloglovin. Would love if you’d follow back if you enjoy cooking and recipes The Best Blog Recipes.

    I'm also hosting a link party that started tonight and is running through Sunday night and I'd love for you to stop by and link up :)

    Shauna
    The Best Blog Recipes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad that you stopped by and thank you for the follows. Sure, I love reading new blogs and I could also try new recipes:) Have a great evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  4. Following from the Blog Hop!

    That is such an adorable outfit. I love it!
    Here in Florida, the weather has been warm all year and I still can't get used to how warm it is when everyone's in coats and under snow.


    xoxo,
    Khloe
    www.kgstyleblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow!

      Thank you for the lovely compliment, that's really sweet:) Nice, I wish I was in Florida right about now:) I'm glad that you stopped by and have a good evening:)


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete