3.05.2013

Paisley & Coral






Target Shirt (similar), Old Navy Jeans (here), Nordstrom Flats (similar), Francesca's Handbag (here), Michael Kors Watch (similar), Bracelets: Luxe Craving (here) and Ily Couture (here), and Tom Ford Sunglasses (similar).


So, we've entered a the month of March now and I've decided I would become a better stewart of my time, while waiting for spring to arrive.  Anyway, this past Sunday I decided I would shoot as many photographs as I could, and I incorporated several outfit changes, during my mini photo shoot:)  I was given this advice several months ago, but never followed through until recently and boy, was I excited. Now I actually feel like I'm ahead of the blogging game, at least for now. 

I've been shopping around for colored skinny jeans, so I decided to stop by Old Navy to see what they had in store.  While there, their jean sale was still going on, but these particular skinny jeans were on sale for $25, they came in several different colors and I was told that they were long enough for me to wear.  At first I was a little skeptical, but after trying them on they were long enough, so I bought several pairs:)

I paired my coral skinny jeans with a top I bought last summer from Target, neutral flats & handbag, and gold accessories.

20 comments:

  1. Is there anything you don't look great in? I love these bright colors, I'm so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for the lovely compliment, that's so sweet:) I'm ready also for spring. Have a great evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. I love these bright colors and they really look great on you! Old Navy has great stuff, I usually just have to search a little!
    Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you, yes they do:) I'm glad that you stopped by and have a good evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  3. These pretty bright colors are just screaming at all of us that it's SO time for spring. You look fabulous!
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      I know right, I can't wait for spring to come:) Thank you, and have a good evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  4. you're darling! love the blog! XOXO
    welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for the lovely compliment, that's so sweet of you:) I'm glad that you stopped by and have a good evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  5. Such a fun outfit! Love those bright jeans and pumps! Pretty much loving your entire blog right now, I'm your newest follower Carissa! :)

    xxx
    Renee
    www.thelitesideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you! Really, thank you and thanks again for the follow:) I'm so glad that you stopped by and have a good evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  6. Gaaaa
    I love those pants & the arm candy, Lush!

    Thank you so much for linking up with Friday Chaos hunny

    Lotte xo
    http://www.bericebaby.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for the lovely compliment:) Your welcome and have a good evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hey!

      Thank you and have a good evening:)


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  8. Such pretty spring colors! I love those nude flats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for the lovely compliment:) I'm glad that you stopped by and have a good evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  9. this outfit makes me so ready for spring and i love the neutral bag and shoes you decided to pair with it. new to your blog by way of the pleated poppy;) enjoy your weekend!

    chandra
    http://www.astylishlittlelady.com/2013/03/400-skirt-jcrew.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you and thanks for stopping by:) Have a good evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  10. Love this lovely bright outfit. And those flats are adorable as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!

    I'm so sorry for responding to you so late, but thank you for the lovely compliment, that's so sweet of you. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day:)


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete