3.03.2013

A Little Plaid & Faux Fur






Nordstrom Faux Fur Vest (similar), H&M Top (similar), Old Navy Jeans (here), Nordstrom Boots (here), Francesca's Handbag (here), Michael Kors Watch (similar), Bracelets: Luxe Craving (here) and Groop Dealz (similar).


Spring is right around the corner and I'm so excited because this cold weather here in Indiana has got to go, along with the snow and sleet:)  So, spring please hurry up and come!  For my outfit today, I wanted to try something a little different, so I paired a plaid top and faux fur together.  Also, I really liked how my look came out and I may have to wear my faux fur vest more often, especially since it's still cold here in Indiana.  

I decided to complete my outfit with a pair of skinny jeans, tall boots, a neutral colored handbag, and gold & mint accessories.


6 comments:

  1. I need a fur vest like that in my life! The winter weather is sticking around for far too long where I am too. This outfit looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Yes you do! It sure is and thank you:) I'm glad that you stopped by and have a good evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. I adore that pastel button down and your accessories! Too cute!

    xoxo,
    Tori
    http://www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for the lovely compliment, you're so sweet:) I'm glad that you stopped by and have a good evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  3. Hello!

    Thank you! I'm glad that I stepped out of the box and put the two together. Have a great weekend!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete