2.04.2013

Shades of Black & White





The Oxford Trunk Cardigan (similar), Gap Tee (here), Old Navy Jeans (here), Sorel Boots (here), ILY COUTURE Scarf, (here), Michael Kors Watch (similar), TheWayWeAre Shop Black Chain Bracelet (here), Love, Always Chain Bow Bracelet (here), and Tom Ford Sunglasses (here).

For those of you who haven't heard of The Oxford Trunk, it's an online boutique specializing in fashion, handmade jewelry, and accessories, that are on point with the trends.  What sets them apart is the fact that all of their pieces are under $50.  The cardigan I'm wearing in my photos above was purchased from The Oxford Trunk, originally it was sold out, but I was notified when it became available again, so I bought it:) 

Although it's been snowing here lately in Indiana, my cardigan really came in handy on this particular snow day.  I decided to pair my cardigan with a long sleeve black t-shirt, black skinny jeans, a studded handbag, pair of snow boots, and black & gold accessories.

PS...I apologize for my dry hands, for some reason or another my skin has been really dry this winter, go figure.  Any suggestions on what's really good for dry skin, please let me know:)


16 comments:

  1. I am a new follower of The GFC Collective. I'm looking forward for you to follow back and I'll certainly be coming here for more of your future posts :)

    Blogging will be so much fun with all the virtual friends around and knowing that there will be other bloggers who will read my posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for stopping by and sure, I love meeting new bloggers and reading new blogs:) Thank you for the follow as well. Have a good day!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. i love this outfit. such inspiring, how to be fashionable and be warm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you, for the lovely compliment:) Have a great day!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  3. love that sweater! and i definitely need some boots like that. I am experiencing my first chicago winter.... BRRR! the midwest will get ya.

    -har.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you! Yes, I really like them as well. I'm glad that I'm getting a chance to wear them this winter and yes it is:) Have a good day!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  4. How are you?
    I am a new followers over from Peacoats & Plaid Link up.
    Nice website
    http://scandaliciouscandlemelt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Fine and you? Thank you for the follow and for stopping by. Have a great day!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  5. Here from the GFC linkup! I love your outfit! I have the same sweater! And I die over those boots! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      I'm glad that you stopped by and thank you for the lovely compliment:) Do you? HA! Thanks!
      Have a good day!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  6. Stopping in from gfc.. following and cant wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thanks for stopping by and for the follow:) I'm glad to hear:) Have a great day!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  7. Hi Carissa! I just started following you on Instagram and I have to say I love your style! You put together the nicest outfits. I'll definitely be following your blog and Instagram for some fashion inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      I'm glad that you stopped by and do you? Oh,ok and thank you for the lovely compliment that is really sweet of you:) Have a good day!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  8. I love this outfit Carissa; I have those same boots in chocolate brown! :)
    Cheers,

    Char

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!

    Thank you! Do you? HA! Enjoy your evening!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete