2.10.2013

Julep in February


For those of you who aren't familiar with Julep, you take the fun Julep Maven style quiz, it's quick, free and helps them pick colors that are so YOU.  Next, you discover your style profile, then check out your first Julep Maven Box with two pretty polishes and other beauty favorites chosen by you.  Congratulations you're a Maven and your box will ship within three business days.  I received my monthly Maven Box in the mail and I wanted to share with you my beauty and nail products for this month.

Here are the products included in my Maven Box:

My Julep Maven Box

FREEDOM  Polymer/Polymere TOP COAT

OXYGEN NAIL TREATMENT

JULEP  NAIL COLOR  Laura

JULEP  NAIL COLOR  Ginger

Two Chocolate Hearts

Lash Curler



Disclaimer...My post wasn't sponsored, nor was my Maven Box complimentary.  I have a monthly subscription that I pay myself to Julep.

5 comments:

  1. I just got my first Maven box today. It is so fun to get stuff like this in the mail! My style quiz categorized me as "Classic, with a Twist."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Thanks for stopping by and fun:) My style quiz categorized me as "Bombshell", HA! I love receiving my monthly box though:) Have a good week!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Blog!

    New follower via Networked Blogs.

    I host the Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop, if you are interested in dropping by then. :D

    Thank you!
    Diana from Nanny to Mommy
    http://www.nannytomommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Thank you! Sure, I would love to stop by and thanks for stopping by my blog and following:) Have a great evening!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice treats in your box this month. I have considered getting a subscription but have not pulled the trigger. Thanks for sharing!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete