2.17.2013

February's Birchbox


My February Birchbox came in the mail and wanted to share with you my beauty and lifestyle products that I received.  If you're new to Birchbox, it the is best way to discover new beauty, grooming, and lifestyle products.  Same top products from high-end brands, get expert advice, buy new favorites and earn points with each purchase.

Here are the products that were included in my box:

February Birchbox
 
Atelier Cologne |  Ambre Nue Cologne Absolue
This sensual blend boutique fragrance house Atelier Cologne has delightful notes of spicy amber, sweet jasmine and green mandarin.  Full- size, $75 - 190

Beauty Protector |  Protect & Detangle
Great for all hair types, this nourishing elixir performs seven hair-healing functions.  Among them:  locking in color, adding shine, and instantly detangling.  Full-size, $21.95

My |  Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer
Rich with pili and moringa oils, this healthy moisturizer gives skin a velvety matte finish that lasts all day.  Full-size, $68

theBalm cosmetics |  Hot Mama
How cute is this peachy blush?  The universally flattering pigment is laced with faint golden shimmer to add warmth to your complexion.  Full-size, $20

LIFESTYLE EXTRA
Votivo |  Pink Mimosa Candle
With notes of strawberry, mandarin, and gardenia, this scented candle adds elegance to any environs.  Tip:  Place the lid under the tin after lighting the wick.  Full-size, $26




Disclaimer...This post was not sponsored, nor did I receive my Birchbox complimentary.  I have a monthly Birchbox subscription that I pay for myself:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment