2.01.2013

A Starry Night






 Gap Jeans (similar), Forever 21 Top (similar), Nordstrom Flats (similar), Forever 21 Handbag (similar), Fossil Watch (similar),  Jewelmint Bracelet (on sale here), (similar here), and Derng Bracelet (here).


For my outfit today, I'm wearing Gap's Metallic Star Legging Slimmer Jeans.  I saw these legging slimmer jeans at the Gap a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't buy them because I didn't try them on.  However, after talking with the sales associate while I was in the store, I probably should have gone ahead bought them, because the pair that I really wanted sold out in my size by the the next week:(  So, I ended up buying this pair instead, which I still love, I just really wanted the dot pair:)

I decided to pair my slimmer legging jeans with a yellow peplum top, black flats, my studded handbag, and gold & silver accessories.



12 comments:

  1. Carissa, I have been eyeing those jeans!!!! I didn't have time to try them on at the store, but now seeing you in it, I really want to :D super cute, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Really, you should get them. Thank you and have a good evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. I love that peplum top! Yellow looks really great on you.
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you, you're so sweet:) Have a good evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  3. Amazing outfit ( All I can say is that ) . I love your bracelet chain in golden . I've ordered something like that . Lovely pairing.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for the lovely compliment, your so sweet:) Enjoy your evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  4. That handbag is awesome - it looks way more expensive than F21!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you and I'm glad that you stopped by:) Have a great week!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  5. I really like the yellow top! Sunshine and cheer. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you and the same to you too!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  6. Those pants look adorable on you! I love them paired with the bright yellow top.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving yellow and grey/silver this season! Great job on the outfit!

    www.mommacandy.com

    ReplyDelete