1.14.2013

Red & Black Nights

similar



Burberry Cape (on sale here), Forever 21Top (similar), New York & Company Pants (similar), Kate Spade Belt (here) Me Too Flats (similar), Forever 21 Handbag (similar), Michael Kors Watch (similar), and Flora Gold Wire Bracelet via (Bfrend).


Hello Everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I know I did.  The temperature here in Indiana was so beautiful over the weekend, it reached 65 degrees on Saturday.  Of course, by Sunday morning the temperature plummeted and it's still pretty cold outside.  Although, I'm glad I got a chance to experience 65 degrees in January though:)

So, I noticed I don't own any pants, not one pair, just an over abundance of jeans.  So, I decided to go shopping last week for a pair of pants.  However, for me when I shop for pants or jeans it becomes frustrating because I'm tall and average isn't long enough.  Not only that, many stores don't offer long or tall in store, so I have to order on line and pray that my pants are long enough or spend a huge amount of money on them.

Luckily,  I live near a Town Center which has a New York & Company there, because I remembered that they carry longs in store.  I was able to try on several styles of pants that I knew would be long enough for me.  YEAH!  Also, I ended up purchasing three pair and I even lucked out because they were having a sale:)  I decided to style my checkered pants with a red peplum top, black flats, my studded black handbag, a gold watch and my Flora Bracelet.  Of course, I wore my black cape to stay warm:)

14 comments:

  1. HI! Stopping by from Naptime Review! I wanted to invite you to a new Social Media party that I am hosting, I would love to have you link up if you have a chance!

    http://www.thetaylor-house.com/2013/01/15/keep-calm-and-party-on-social-media-link-up-2.html

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Your welcome! Sure, I love social media parties, thanks for letting me know. Enjoy the rest of the week!


      Carissa
      Lillies & SIlk

      Delete
  2. Hi I am following you from Aloha hop and really like the clothing you posted. You really have a nice eye for style and you got real lucky with finding the pants.
    I would love for you to follow along.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for stopping by and the follow:) Also, thank you for the lovely compliment, your sweet:) Sure, I love reading new blogs. Enjoy the rest of the week!


      Carissa
      Lillies & SIlk

      Delete
  3. Great outfits!! Love the red :) following you back from the gfc hop SOOOO nice to meet you
    Your new friend,
    Ashlee
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for a lovely compliment and for stopping by:) Also, thanks for the follow:) Enjoy the rest of your week!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  4. Girl, you do fashion well! By the way, thanks so much for stopping by my blog through the blog hop and become a new follower! I'm now following you as well, yay! Looking forward to getting to know you better through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for such a lovely compliment, your sweet. Your welcome, and thanks for the follow back, same here:) Enjoy the rest of your week!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  5. I'm your newest follower! Love your style! Check out mine if you'd like! http://linzlee1982.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thanks for stopping by and for the follow:) Thank you for such a lovely compliment, your sweet:) Sure, I love reading new blogs. Enjoy the rest of your week!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  6. beautiful and classy outfits! Perfect! happy to have found your blog and to be following along!

    would love if you stopped by mine!

    whitney
    michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thanks for stopping by and the lovely compliments:) I'm glad that you did and thanks for the follow. Sure, I love reading new blogs:) Enjoy the rest of your week!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  7. Love 'em all! I would love to try all these trends except I'm pregnant and in a fashion rut! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day--following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you come style my life? I'm fashion-impaired. :) Keep those fashion tips comin!

    ReplyDelete