12.27.2012

Vegetarian Meatloaf


Vegetarian Meatloaf


So for today I decided to make a Vegetarian Meatloaf for dinner and I wanted to share with you my recipe.  Here are the ingredients that I used:

Morning Star Griller Crumbles
5 eggs
5 slices of bread
1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup of bell pepper
1/2 cup of onion
1/2 cup of ketchup
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of paprika

First I chopped my bell pepper and onion, then I sautéd them in an half of stick of butter and paprika in my skillet.   In my mixing bowl I added the Morning Star griller crumbles, 5 eggs, 5 slices of bread, and 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.  Next,  I combined my bell pepper and onions, then I stirred all of my ingredients into my mixing bowl.  I preheated my oven at 350 degrees also, then I mixed my ketchup and brown sugar in a small bowl to make my sauce.  Then I placed my sauce into the microwave for a minute or so and layered my casserole dish with half of my sauce.  Then I poured my ingredients into my casserole dish and spread the other half of my sauce on top of my meatloaf.  Finally, I baked my vegetarian meatloaf for 45 minutes.  Happy Holidays Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment