12.18.2012

All Wrapped Up


My December Birchbox came in the mail recently, and I wanted to share with you what was included in my box.  Now if this is your first time hearing about Birchbox it's the best way to discover new grooming, beauty, and lifestyle products.  Sample top products from high-end brands, get expert advice, buy new favorites and earn points with every purchase.

So this month Birchbox included products that will help you look and feel your best.  Nothing to wear?  There is a generous offer from from Rent the Runway, the best way to snag designer outfits without breaking the bank.  The celebration continues online, where there are videos on creative gift wrapping-including ways to up cycle your old Birchboxes!  Plus there are three deceptively simple party hairstyles and tips on kickstarting skincare resolutions.

Here are the products that were included in my box this month:


My December Birchbox

 Benefit Cosmetics | It's potent!  eye cream 
Feign eight hours of sleep with this peptide-infused eye cream, which helps fade pesky dark circles.  Full-size, $32

 Emily's Chocolates | Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fortunes 
Filled with festive messages, these treats have surpassed ginger snap cookies as our favorite holiday goodie.  Box of 6 cookies, $5.99

 ModelCo | SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss
This Australian brand's winning gloss coats lips with subtle color.  Plus, the built-in mirror allows for easy on-the-go application.  Full-size, $16

 Kerastase | Nutritive Nectar Thermique - Protect
Work this leave-in cream through towel-dried hair to repair damage from chemical processing and protect your strands from the effects of heat styling.  Full-size, $42

Juicy Couture | Juicy Couture
Juicy's signature fragrance is a blend of sweet and floral notes.  Sophisticated and feminine, it's perfect for day or night.  Full-size, $32



Disclaimer...I am not a spokesperson, nor am I getting paid for this blog post.  All my information was
taken from Birchbox's website. 

2 comments:

  1. I really think I want to do one of these boxes in the new year! They are so cute! I'm torn between Birchbox and Umbra Box..Maybe I'll get both! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Yeah, I love them, but I've never heard of Umbra Box before. I may have to check it out.


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete