11.12.2012

A Mom's Choice


My post today is something that has been weighing heavy on my heart, making the right choices that we as parents have to make in regards to our children.  As a Mom there aren't enough parenting books, testimonies, or talk shows to help me out as a parent in regards to making a good decision, whether small or large.  Often times there's nothing like good ole experience like trial and error that sometimes many of us use when making choices in regards to our children.

Does that make us bad parents?  Or do we chalk it up and the next time we're more aware of the situation or mistake and take the necessary steps so that it doesn't happen again.  Is either way right or wrong?  I don't think so, because you may see things one way and I may see another way, but neither of us are wrong in our decision are we?  Choices we make as parents are sometimes easy and sometimes difficult, and all we can do as parents is pray that the choices we make for our children are the right ones.

When making a decision what necessary steps if any do you take to reach your decision?


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hola Carissa!
    I totally agree with just praying that the choices we do make for our children are the right ones for them. Thanks for stopping by, I have reciprocated the love and support and am now your reader #88. Looking forward to getting to know more about you and yours!

    ~SimplyyMayra :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola!

      Thanks for stopping by and following. Same here.


      Carissa

      Delete
  2. I think being a parent is so hard and I never ever feel like I know what the best decisions for my children are. Best ways to discipline, best schools to put them in.... I just try to pray that God will show us the right way to raise them and trust him to help us make good decisions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Yes, I definitely agree with you Alissa and I would't change my role as a Mom for anything in the world. Thanks for stopping by:)


      Carissa

      Delete
  3. Hardest and most rewarding job ever. I'm trying to figure things out myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Yes it is and I continue to learn more and more each day. Thanks for stopping by:)


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete