10.24.2012

I was Nominated for the Liebster Award!


The Liebster Award is giving to new bloggers by bloggers.  It's a way to acknowledge each other and to say "you're doing a great job."  It is for blogs with less than 200 or less followers, so its a great way to spread the word about other blogs and get them more readers and followers.

When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you.  You pass the award to 11 other blogs (make sure that you tell them you nominated them) and ask them 11 questions.  You're not allowed the nominate the blog(s) who nominate you.  (To get the button, right click the picture on my page and save the picture to your computer.  You can then upload the picture to your blog.)  



Thank you Sarah, at It's Sarah Rose, for nominating me!  I love your blog and I enjoy reading about your son.

11 Random Facts about Me:

  1.  Aaron and I have been married for 12 years and we dated for four years before we got married.
  2.  I have two boys ages 9 and 11.
  3.  I have an English Toy Spaniel named Sir, who I absolutely love to death.
  4.  I live in Indiana.
  5.  A couple of summers ago my family flew out to Boston to visit my in-laws and got a chance to            
       go whale watching.
  6.  Last Christmas my family and I went skiing for the first time in Colorado.
  7.  I love vacationing at Walt Disney World, and normally my family and I vacation there twice a
  8.  I love warm weather, but hate the cold.
  9.  I don't swim.
10.  I lost 33 pounds in April and it took me 4 months to lose it.
11.  I love to read and normally have a book or two on me.


I am nominating the following blogs for the Liebster Award:

 Danielle@ Healing the Heaviness

 Ginger@This Ginger

 Erin @ Fashionable Gamer

 Dawnelle @ Justdawnelle

 Shani@ The Girl Collected

 Grace@ Cappuccino & Chocolate

 Bee & San @ Bees & Sans

 Blair @ Second Ave Photography

 Jenn @ Hello-Guten Tag

 Jackellyn @ In The Waiting Line

 Krystal @ Wildflowers 3


11 Questions for my Nominees:

 1.  When did you start your blog?

 2.  What made you decide to start blogging?

 3.  What goals do have for you blog when you started and have they changed now?

 4.  What are your hobbies?

 5.  Do you enjoy movies and if so what are your favorite two?

 6.  What season is your favorite and why?

 7.  If you could do one thing at this moment what would it be?

 8.  Do you have any pets and if so what kind of pet is it?

 9.  What is your favorite color?

10.  What are the grateful for the most?

11.  What is your biggest fear?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment