8.01.2012

Blue Floral





Green T-Shirt (J Crew), Floral Capris (New York & Company), Sandals (JC Penney), Clutch (H&M), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), and Bangles via (Poshlocket) & (Oia Jules).

My boys don't start school until August 15th, so we still have a couple of weeks to hangout together.  Whether it's hanging out at home, the neighborhood pool or going bowling.  Today, I decided to take them to Dave & Duster's because all of their games are half off on Wednesday's during the summer, which is nice because they get to play for hours on just $20 or at least my boys do.

My outfit for today are these floral capris I picked up at New York & Company earlier this past spring.  I saw them in a magazine and knew that I had to have them.  Although six months ago, I would not have felt comfortable enough to wear them, I now wear them proudly.  Actually, this is my second time wearing them, I loved them so much I decided to wear them again for my blog.  The the color combination of blues and greens is beautiful.  Who would of thought pairing blues and greens together?  I decided to pair my capris with a dark green T-Shirt, turquoise sandals, matching clutch and accessories.

Want more of Lillies & Silk go to Instagram@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love the capris very cute! New follower from bloggy moms, I look forward to your future posts! You can find me at

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm real excited about bloggy moms and meeting other moms who blog.

    Thanks again,

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete