7.30.2012

Sunshine


 





Yellow T-Shirt (Loft), Shorts Levi's via (JC Penney), Sandals Seychelles via (Last Call), Tote Tory Burch via (Neiman Marcus), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Bracelets (Stella and Dot) and Yellow Bracelet thewayweareshop via (etsy). 

This past weekend was my family's reunion,  I had several family members to stay with me and we had a great time together.  So today, I was busy trying to catch up with my laundry, picking up around the house, washing the dishes and grocery shopping.  

I decided to keep it simple for my outfit for the day by wearing a pair of jean shorts, a bright yellow T-Shirt, a cute tote, sandals and accessories. 

If you want to see more of Lillies & Silk, you can also follow me on Instagram@lilliesandsilk.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment