7.26.2012

Peplum





Polka Dot Peplum (H&M), Red Capris (NYC), Sandals Franco Sarto via (Nordstrom), Speedy Louis Vuitton via (Saks Fifth Avenue), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Chain Bracelet Oia Jules via (Stylestalk), Bangle (Charming Charlie's), and Sunnies Tom Ford via (Sunglass Hut).

My outfit for today is a Polka Dot Peplum T-Shirt I purchased at H&M back in the spring.  Ever since I bought the T-Shirt I have been dying to wear it, but felt like I didn't own the color bottoms.  However, I totally forgot about these red capris I picked up earlier this summer, until I started looking in my closet and saw them hanging there.  I decided to pair my Peplum T-Shirt with red capris, a pair of brown sandals, my Louis Vuitton Speedy and some accessories.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment