7.23.2012

Paisley







Paisley T-Shirt (H&M), Khaki Shorts (Target), Espadrille Wedges (Old Navy), Handbag (Francesca's Collections), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Bangles (Francesca's Collections & Banana Republic).

Yesterday was a laid back day for me, my boys had a birthday party to go to in the afternoon, so I decided to go and run some errands.  While out, I picked up a bottle of Essie Nail Polish called Meet me at Sunset (not shown) and a few other goodies.

Anyway, my outfit for the day is a paisley T-Shirt I purchased from H&M awhile ago.  I chose this T-Shirt because I loved the pattern and colors, I decided to pair the T-Shirt with khaki shorts, espadrille wedges, a coral handbag, and accessories.

PS...I will also include a picture of my toes tomorrow...Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment