7.12.2012

My Beach Bag










Tote Land's End via (Sears), Hat Jessica Simpson Collection (Macy's), Swimsuit Land's End via (Sears), Coverup (Macy's), Towel (TJ Maxx), Flip Flops (Crocs), Sunnies Ray Bans via (Macy's), Sunscreen Carol's Daughter via (Macy's), Notebook and Pen (Target), IPad (Apple Store), IPad Case Gucci via (Saks Fifth Avenue), and my reading materials InStyle and Lucky Magazine and a Carol Higgins Clark book.

Hey!  I wanted to show you what I include in my beach bag when my family and I go the beach.  I pack the essentials: a bathing suit, cover up, sunglasses, flip flops, sunscreen, towel, hat, and a change of clothes.  Since I love to read, I include a book or two, several of magazines to keep up with what's going on in the fashion world, my IPad, notebook, and pen to jot down ideas.  

I hope this helps you when you go to the beach.  Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment