7.09.2012

Corals & Gray







Floral Shirt (Banana Republic), Yellow Belt (H&M), Gray Shorts (Target), Sandals Steve Madden via (Nordstroms Rack), Lock and Key Bag via (Francesca's Collections), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Michael Kors Astor Buckle Gold Bangle via (Macy's), and Citron Ring (Francesca's Collections).

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was okay, it was still in the three digits over the weekend here in Indy, so we were just hanging out around the house trying to stay cool.

Anyway, my outfit for today is this floral shirt from Banana Republic that I picked up a few years ago.  I decided to pair the floral shirt with gray shorts, a yellow belt, coral sandals, and this cute bag I picked up from Francesca's.

PS...I started my Floral Design Program today, so I will be posting pictures of my floral arrangements and designs from time to time, so I stay tuned...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment